Thursday, March 13, 2008

Now, I Blog with Smory

Blogging could be so fun and interesting because along the way you could develop camaraderie with so many people around the globe and aside from that, through blog advertising you could also earn extra money out of it. Well, honestly speaking, I was not really into blogging way back in college because what I am concerned about is the other thing, which is collating softwares and freewares for downloading. Well, as I have gauged, it does not really require so much writing and aside from that I can also earn extra money through Google Adsense. But to my dismay, it didn't last for years and all my efforts turned out to be pathetic. And so when I heard about blogging, I swiftly moved myself into that hobby and from then on, I enjoyed doing it. Making friends online and the best of it all is earning bucks through blog advertising. But still I continue my other hobby which is programming.

No comments: