Friday, August 29, 2008

Michael Jackson at 50: `The best is yet to come'

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080829/capt.84d64f9637cb46459da26051faae6b3c.people_michael_jackson_nyet194.jpg?x=228&y=345&q=85&sig=mdihWRn_iC78YtLGc9UoRw--


Michael Jackson celebrated his 50th birthday Friday, but he's still young at heart.

"I'll just have a little cake with my children and we'll probably watch some cartoons," the pop star said in an interview with ABC News' "Good Morning America." Jackson talked by phone with ABC on Thursday.

Jackson, a twice-divorced father of three, said he aims to provide a normal life for his children.

"I am letting them enjoy their childhood as much as possible. ... I let them go to the arcade and go to the movies and do things. I think that comes naturally. I want them to get to do things I didn't get to do," he said.

"I get pretty emotional when I see them having a wonderful time," he said.

1 comment:

AJ said...

ramadan kareem, longtime!

no one, not even numbers could put a damn good talented man down!

my Ben:)