Saturday, August 16, 2008

$8 Complete Prescription Eyeglasses with Case

These past fews days I have observed that I have a blurry vision already. When I stared a something or someone from afar, I can recognized them easily anymore at first glance. So I got interested of searching for glasses online that would fit to my preferences.

But while I was visiting some of my friends blog, I crossed these post talking about an $8 optical glasses incredible stylish new frames from Zenni Opticals. So I visited their website and thought that it was a very nice site and popular too since Zenni Optical was on FOX news.

Anyway, while I was browsing their glasses, I got interested of one glass among the various designs and styles to choose from. This is the glass I liked among the rest.

http://zennioptical.com/cart/t_386_05.jpg

This is from Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses.

No comments: