Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Keyword Directory



This is the new website I have create a few days ago. The concept is the same with the other website statistics calculator. Everyday I posts hundreds of domains on the website and as of now it already has almost 15,000 domains listed.

Top Websites

I have also provided a top site where bloggers may include their blogs. It is very easy to join, you just need to submit your blog's title and blog's URL at the bottom of the top website page. Ranking is based on number of visits / referrals generated by a website and this can be done by adding the button code on your blog.

Blog Worth

I have also included a blog worth calculator. I made my own formula in obtaining blog's worth through technorati statistics. The higher your blog's technorati stats, the higher the value of your blog. However, if your blog hasn't been rated yet by technorati, the initial blog worth is $100.00.


My site is worth
$36,457.10.

How much is yours worth?

No comments: